Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Wildcats update

And in other baby news... from Jess (Tischendorf) and Derek Augsburger:
I don't know if I should start out this email by apologizing for the mass email, for purposefully avoiding replying back to some of your emails, or perhaps for openly lying about what is going on in our lives lately. So, I guess I'll do all 3. I AM SORRY! I have purposefully avoided responding to some of your emails and have fibbed to some of you and I am sorry!!!! Derek and I had some exciting news to share with all of you and wanted to wait for this week before sharing. It's been hard keeping this in, but it's time to share now.

We are expecting a baby!!!! Yes, I know. For some of you, your first reaction was, "its about time!". :) What can I say - the timing finally felt right! We can now say we are going to be parents. Our baby is due May 15, 2007 and we are currently 12 weeks along. Derek and I are both thrilled and scared out of our minds about this little one coming along and shaking up our world.

Derek and I decided to join the rising trend and start a blog about this whole parenthood "thing". We also wanted a way to keep all of you that do not live around here up to date on how we are doing. Feel free to stop on by and see how we're doing and leave some comments if you so desire!

http://parentsintraining.blogspot.com/

Again, I am sorry for avoiding you or lying! I will be upfront and honest and willing to answer your emails and get together now. Promise!
I'll make that link to the bloag permanent at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment