TVGuide.com: How are you like Amanda? And how are you unlike her?Apparently Ms. Lacke hasn't actually been to Libertyville for a while. Anyhow, read the whole interview here.
Lacke: I'm not so much neurotic as opposed to... OK, I'm neurotic. I have a little bit of the body issues she has, but coming from a source of strength. She's also a little more outspoken and funny. I'm back home in Libertyville right now, and when we go to church everyone is like, "We're watching the show," and I'm like, "It's only a character! I'm nothing like her!" They're seeing more cleavage on television than they usually do in Libertyville, Illinois.
TVGuide.com: The elderly parishioners throw holy water on you?
Lacke: Exactly. They're praying for my soul. So I would say that Amanda wears more revealing clothes than I do, hoping that men will be distracted enough by her cleavage not to notice her other flaws.
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Libertyville connection
OK, I admit, as much as a TV junkie as I am, I don't know that I've ever heard of the Fox sitcom "Happy Hour," nor have I heard of one of its cast members, Beth Lacke. But apparently she's from Libertyville, or so she tells TV Guide:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment