Friday, November 10, 2006

Wildcat update

Got an e-mail from Kristina Vanni this week with an annual monthly newsletter from her site Recipe Remake.

I knew she was in LA pursuing an acting career, and I knew she'd been a prize-winning chef since our days together back at Highland Junior High. But I was not aware she'd blended both so successfully (she also graduated cum laude from Northwestern and interned at Steppenwolf, if that helps bring you up to speed>

Anyhow, check out the site, it's pretty cool. There's a video if you're interested, some good history and a link to her other professional site, effectively an online oddiser featuring headshots and resume information (she's been doing Pilates for seven years).

Also, in the realm of Kohawk updates, I've added a link to David Kincannon's new blog at right under the heading "Random Musings." I'm going to perma-link Kristina's recipe site there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment