Wonderful news! I got a job yesterday! Starting Monday, I will be teaching English 8 at Macatawa Bay Middle School in Holland! I will have a contract and everything! It is for a woman on medical leave. The principal is treating it as if I would teach until the very end of the year! Woohoo! Thank you for always praying for me and for us in this crazy time of schooling and job searching. We have been totally blessed by your prayers and your supportive encouraging emails and calls. I'm excited and a smidgeon nervous. I'll have 3 days this week and then Christmas break. Then - January through June! Wow!Any more news? Also -- anyone who wants to get our Christmas card and hasn't in recent years should e-mail me an address pronto at the link provided on this page.
Fully relying on God,
Steph (& Rick too!)
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Wildcat update
Good news for Stephanie (Velander) Peterson:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment