Column originally published Dec. 7, 2005
CLINTON — I’ll admit it: I am a compulsive station changer.
When I’m driving, even if it’s the eight or so blocks from my house to work, if I can’t find a decent song or interesting talk on the radio I start pushing buttons until I get something I like. I feel a small bit of failure when I settle for something (such as Bachman-Tuner Overdrive’s “You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet”) only to switch at the end of that song and catch the last precious seconds of a far superior tune (like “Good Times, Bad Times” by Led Zeppelin).
The simple point is that I do not sit and listen to radio commercials. So it was rather odd for me Sunday morning to be paying enough attention to hear something that angers me more as I continue to think about it.
The offender: The National Fatherhood Initiative.
Continue reading "NFI's good message takes a bad turn"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment