Sunday, December 14, 2008

Keep On Smiling

Here's a few photos from the past few days in Ottawa.

Jack talking on the phone. He may just be fer-tending.
From Hollands at Home


One of Max's new favorite things is crawling into the bathroom to spy on people in the shower or doing other business, as it were.
From Hollands at Home


I'm not sure why, but I get some of the best Max pictures when I'm holding him and shooting with my free hand. I also get several dozen with part of his face cut off, but the keepers are really worth it.
From Hollands at Home


Every once in a while, and only when he decides the time is right, Jack does his best to point out he still has a rightful claim to the title "Cutest Holland Boy Ever."
From Hollands at Home

No comments:

Post a Comment