
Here's Steph's e-mail (and yes, she sent it a week ago today):
In my slightly alert state, I'm attempting to send some photos....I can't remember who knows via Facebook or phonecall or rumor mill... so here goes a semi-official announcement:Glad to see everyone happy and healthy and not arguing about whether or not junior will eat the dinner his parents cooked for him. That part will take a few years.
Richard Micah Peterson was born Sunday, December 7, 2008 at 5:05 a.m. (12 hours past the 'water break' for those who desire to know about these things). We're going to call him Micah ... hoping he'll grow into the verse from Micah 6:8. The nurses kept referring to him as 'little Richard' which made me crack up imagining him turning into a black man with curly hair whalin' on the keys.
He weighed 7 lb 9 oz and measured 20 inches. He's cute as can be and we have no idea who he looks like. ;-) Mom is convinced he looks like the Peterson side... but she thinks it's just because she doesn't recognize me or Tim in his features. ;-)
Mom & Dad are getting some rest at home thanks to Mom V being on hand to clean and cook and go to Meijer 12 times a day. Who knew you would need so many things besides diapers and onesies???
Merry Christmas if we don't get ourselves together before then!
Love to you all!
Steph & Rick & Micah
PS - Please share with friends that I've missed because my eyelids are drooping...it's not that I don't love them... I've just lost my functioning brain for today at 4 pm. ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment