Making the first start of his young NFL career, Fred Jackson '03 gained 151 yards of total offense on just 20 touches to lead the Buffalo Bills to a 17-16 come-from-behind win over the Washington Redskins.That's a total of 7.55 fantasy points in our league. If I had the time or Internet connection, I'd look up some of his college statistics. I do know he led the conference in all-purpose yards his junior season (my senior year) despite playing only eight of 10 games and was even better the next year.
Jackson's first touch resulted in a 22-yard gain in front of 85,000 fans at FedEx Field. The former Kohawk standout finished with a game-high 82 yards rushing on 16 carries. He also had 69 yards receiving on four catches, including a 54-yard reception.
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Kohawk update
In case you're wondering, Fred Jackson did very well for the Bills Sunday (and the Jolly Green Giants, though I would have gotten more fantasy points from Nate Burleson, who managed to find the end zone for the Seahawks). Here's Jackson's line, courtesy the Coe alumni e-mail newsletter:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment