OK, so I've learned how to post photos directly to the blog with the new Blogger software stuff.I should probably take the time to upload the better part of each roll of film we develop to the photo album, but I thought it'd be nice to get a few of my favorite shots of Jack up here every so often. And we just got our most recent roll developed on Thursday, so I'm being pretty timely.
As you can see, Jack likes to stack blocks. I think he may have had some help with this particular tower.
Also, I noticed I haven't done anything with a photo CD since Jack's birthday, which was about 6 months ago. That means I have an entire summer's worth of pictures that we've been hogging. His hair has gotten so curly that the old pictures don't really even do his cuteness justice anymore. I will try to remedy this situation.

No comments:
Post a Comment