Friday, December 30, 2011

Playing catch up

And so begins the process of getting caught up on my photo backlog — a process I'd hoped to start before I took about 600 photos between various family Christmas celebrations. Whoops. Anyway, some brief December highlights:

For starters, a classic Nap Attack. Max spent about four hours at Pops & K's on a Friday so Kristie and I could take Charlie to a doctor appointment. He fell asleep on the van ride home and stayed on the floor by the back door for at least two hours.

Nap Attack. From Hollands at Home 2011

Next up: A nice picture of Charlie. Kristie requested a good photo of him, in a wrap, with the Christmas tree in the background. I obliged.

From Hollands at Home 2011

Turns out Jack figured out how to use the timer on our point-and-shoot digital to take a self-portrait of himself. Nice work, kid.

From Hollands at Home 2011

And finally ... in a fit of momentary insanity, we decided it would be a good idea to get all three boys in the bathtub at once. For a short while, it was actually cute.

From Hollands at Home 2011

And now, a few videos we'd stored up. The first two are from the pajama day Kristie posted about earlier. An excellent window into our life in December 2011:





Here's Charlie showing off three of his finest skills: moving, babbling and whining.


No comments:

Post a Comment