Thursday, November 14, 2013

Popcorn time

Back on Nov. 4 Isaac had his follow-up appointment with the pediatrician, so I spent the morning at home with Max and Charlie. One of our favorite things to do in this scenario is bust out the popcorn popper. The boys love to watch the kernels spin and pop, they can't believe it when I let them help by shaking the bag to distribute the salt and, when we're done, they quietly and happily leave me alone for a solid 15 to 20 minutes while we all enjoy the fruit of our labor. Plus I usually pop enough to keep us snacking for a few days.

This time, remembering how much fun we had the time before, I had a few moments to grab the camera to try to capture their curiosity and enthusiasm. The results:

Watching the magic happen. From Hollands at Home 2013

Shake shake shake! From Hollands at Home 2013

All done! From Hollands at Home 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment