Saturday, September 15, 2012

Face time at the zoo

The vast majority of this post is pictures of Max poking his face through the wooden cutouts as part of the water conservation display outside the primate house at Brookfield Zoo. I probably could have gotten by with fewer photos, but Max was so proud of himself because he posed for each one, I felt compelled to share the best shot from each display — and a few others from this trip. (For the record, this is from Aug. 19, the Sunday before Jack started school for the year.)

Waiting for the dolphin show to begin. From Brookfield Zoo

Dragonflies. From Brookfield Zoo

(Almost) literally a Doodlebug. From Brookfield Zoo

Otterly adorable. From Brookfield Zoo

This one's a little fishy. From Brookfield Zoo

Potty trained. From Brookfield Zoo

Someone didn't want to be left out. From Brookfield Zoo

Well, he is pretty. From Brookfield Zoo

I have no idea what he's supposed to be here. From Brookfield Zoo

Charlie really enjoyed himself on this zoo outing. From Brookfield Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment