Saturday, July 14, 2012

Photo/video dump

These are in no way sorted well. I present them devoid of context. I apologize. At least they are in chronological order.

April 29: He did this to himself. From Hollands at Home 2012

May 1: Charlie plays with toys.

May 12: Charlie laughs while eating.

June 8: Jack comes to work with me, goes out to lunch with Pops.  From Pops and K's

June 8: Mini-golfing for our 10th anniversary. From Pops and K's

June 10: Charlie giggles while I feed him.

June 11: Right after Charlie's first hair cut. From Pops and K's

June 16: Max loves a parade. From Pops and K's

... while Charlie prefers Veggie Straws. From Pops and K's

June 16: I took eight pictures of all three boys and this is the best. Eight. From Pops and K's

June 17: Charlie naps on me for Father's Day. From Pops and K's

June 18: Charlie shows off his new hairstyle. From Hollands at Home 2012
June 18: Max is a stinker. From Hollands at Home 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment